[YAM] Re: YAM 2.7 released!

Is it possible that
the problem lies not in YAM but in MUI?

I often have crash/freeze/guru-problems using YAM,
it's the only MUI app I use these days.
But I have long suspected that MUI is shaky.

Andrew.

--

- Sent from my Amiga (W) -

Andrew Basden
Professor of Human Factors and Philosophy of Information Systems
The Information Systems Institute, University of Salford, M5 4WT, U.K.
Tel: +44/0 1928-734308         http://www.basden.demon.co.uk/andrew.html
   --*  The Dooyeweerd Pages    http://www.dooy.salford.ac.uk/  *--