[YAM] Re: POP Server returns error

Hello Alexander

On 03/04/2004, Alexander Niven-Jenkins wrote:

>> When I get mail YAM tells me each POP server it connects to, why doesn't
>> your version ?

>   If like me you run YAM 24/7 your not always at the machine ;)

>   So when you come back from work in the evening etc. you are presented
> with the errors window

Which sort of begs the question, why download mail if you are not there to
read it. Why not wait until you *are* there and then get the lot in one go
?

Even if you have Broaband and are connected permanently there is little
point getting mail when your physical presence is not there to view it ;-)

Regards,

Bill.