[YAM] Re: POP Server returns error

  • From: Bill Eaves <bill.eaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 22:10:22 +0100

Hello Alexander

On 03/04/2004, Alexander Niven-Jenkins wrote:

>> When I get mail YAM tells me each POP server it connects to, why doesn't
>> your version ?

>   If like me you run YAM 24/7 your not always at the machine ;)

>   So when you come back from work in the evening etc. you are presented
> with the errors window

Which sort of begs the question, why download mail if you are not there to
read it. Why not wait until you *are* there and then get the lot in one go

Even if you have Broaband and are connected permanently there is little
point getting mail when your physical presence is not there to view it ;-)

Listserver help..: mailto:yam-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP
Bugtracker.......: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=13560&atid=113560