[YAM] Re: Copying text in YAM-2

  • From: Alan Crandall <alanore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:36:33 -0400

On 09/04/07, Michael Badger wrote:

> Hello
> I run YAM 2.3 and AmigaForever (Workbench 45.3) on my PC and I love the
> select and paste feature, so it seems I won`t be upgrading if I`m to lose
> it.
> Now, if someone could tell me how to Copy from Amiga and Paste to PC,

have you tried winuaeclip ? here are some urls related to it :

how I just copied those links and did not have time to read them all BUT it
seems that winuaeclip is broken ? :(
I have tried to use to no avail

> how to access Ram from the PC, then I`ll go away and leave you in virtual
> peace.
that one will take some time if it even ever gets done

Listserver help..: mailto:yam-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP
Bugs/FAQ/Forum...: http://bugs.yam.ch http://faq.yam.ch http://forum.yam.ch