[YAM] Re: Copying text in YAM

Hello Dave

On 04/09/2007, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Ditto. Why is it so hard to understand that some people find autocopy
> useful ?

Goodness knows, they don't have to use it if they don't like it.

Tim doesn't even use YAM but uses " Evolution 2.10.3" so why is on a high
horse about it is beyond me. It seems to be those that don't use YAM much
that are wanting the change.

At least Jens has added an option to restore the behaviour for those who
prefer it..

> Its funny how this evil option causes so much bloody discussion when
> its REMOVED but no one utters a word for the last x years its been
> there....

It just shows that it was not a problem before and only became one after
someone decided to remove all these useful features.

At least it is better than hearing about ridiculous court cases all the time
:o)

Regards,

Bill.