Re: keyboard map

  • From: "M.W. Poirier" <poirmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 08:32:13 -0500 (EST)

  First, thank you for sending the keyboard map.

  Yes, this is the sort of thing that I had in mind when I spoke
  of "the keyboard map."  However, I was looking for the map that
  suits the Thinkpad (Lenovo) X200, which has a much smaller
  keyboard in the sense of fewer keys.

  I think that I have found the solution to my problem.  Carl's
  suggestion to call on the U2 programme IDKEY worked well once
  I was able to invoke the U2 file.  And that was achieved by
  deactivating the screen manipulation keys in Vista, which just
  happened to be my Help key(s) to activate U2.  Paul Lagasse was
  very helpful in this regard.

  Again, thank you everyone who sought to help.

  M.
  M.W. Poirier

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010, flash wrote:

Is this what you mean by "keyboard map"?