Re: death to word

  • From: Carl Distefano <cld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:05:05 -0400

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Tue, 17 Apr
2012 22:16:59 -0400

Harry:

> Looking a gift horse in the mouse, I find that when I try
> xy2pdf I get "SX command requires a number. <<is99>>" My
> REGEDIT stanza is:

You haven't specified a printer driver in variable GsPrnDev. I have:

GsPrnDev=mswinpr2 default

This should work for you if your printer can print under Windows.
Command HELP GsPrnDev<Helpkey> for more information.

"[Ghostscript]", by the way, is a dummy line, a header to make the
REG file more human-readable. Since it doesn't actually do anything,
the typo in your file was of no consequence.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx