RE: death to word

  • From: "Paul Ambos" <pambos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:12:17 -0400

A dual argument for the SZ command is not documented in any of the Signature
or XyWrite 4 or XyWrite for Windows manuals.  I'm not sure what the effect
is supposed to be.  Is this supposed to be an alternative specification to
the Automatic Leading (AL) command?

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxxxxxx