Re: XY4 in Win7-64

  • From: "Kari Eveli" <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "XyList" <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:28:44 +0300

Bill,

>1. What fonts are available to use in Win3.1?

A standard set of bitmap fonts, but of course you make your own font. I am
using a custom 10 x 14 font and 50 lines on a XVGA 1024 * 768 screen. Suitable
bitmap editors are often bundled with programming language packages. There are
freeware editors and fonts available.

>the difference between CT on and CT off

Must say I have not thought about that. The clarity is sufficient and much
better than a full-screen DOS session.

>One other question, Kari. I notice that in the screenshot you last
showed, you are using black text on a white background.

This is actually black on grey.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)