Re: Using NB to Convert (was Re: XP & malware, then: Attachments and HTML )

  • From: Paul Breeze <paul.breeze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:40:33 +0100

Harry

Your program makes NB hang when I DECODE it. I'm not quite sure what we are trying to do here. Am I trying to generate a file to see what causes your setup to crash?

Best wishes

Paul

On 22/06/2012 21:21, Harry Binswanger wrote:
Paul,

Then <US...> is not the problem. If you have time, you could create a
plain Xy3 or Xy4 file, try importing that into NB, then add formatting
complexity step by step, to see what is causing the problem. Or you
could DECODE and run the program that follows and send me, privately,
the result and I'll see if the formatting causes problems on my system.