Re: TAME, LCD and ansified Xywrite

  • From: Bill Troop <billtroop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 00:44:00 +0100

Hi Manuel, you can get XyWrite easily to fill the vertical dimension of a 1900x1200 screen by using longer screen length (43 is good) and a larger type (select Lucida Console, maybe 22 pt, for example). Could you possibly tell me (for the thousandth time) where you have documented the ansification how-to? Many thanks, Bill

At 4/22/2012 06:18 PM, you wrote:
Thank you very much for your messages. I'll report after further testing, but I think it's better to maintain the recommended default settings for my display (1900x1200, 24.5 inches screen). For the moment, the windowed XyWrite window I am using is relatively small.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao