Re: TAME, LCD and ansified Xywrite

  • From: Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 08:23:26 -0400

Manuel,

Don't know about the Ansified part (I think U2 has the ability to deal with that), but see the two screen shots for what Tame-Xy looks like at two different type sizes on my 15" Samsung LCD, with some formatting arbitrarily thrown in to a letter I found in my files.

Recently, my old good CRT died and I had to move to a LCD screen. On my display, now, XyWrite opens a relatively small screen and it's not resizable, due to the screen behaviour. I am using ansified XyWrite and I would like to know if it's possible to get a bigger screen using TAME. I suspect TAME doesn't support ansified XyWrite. I would very grateful if someone could give me information about those points.
By the way: the use of ansified XyWrite is my answer to the problem of communicating with other programs (desktop publishing) when it's necessary to deal with European languages.
Manuel Castelao