Re: Setup routine for new / returning users

  • From: Carl Distefano <cld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:11:44 -0500

Reply to note from "Kari Eveli" <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxxx> Sun, 10 Jan
2010 14:20:12 +0200

> This is a very good starting point for anyone wanting to
> refresh = memories or to just have a look.

Kari, thanks. To give newcomers more of a feel for things, I've
expanded the README a bit, including commands to browse the Xy4 Help
file's list of commands, a list of XyWrite 2-character functions,
and U2 Help.

Here, again, is the link to the self-extracting archive:

http://www.serve.com/ammaze/xfer/xy4.exe

Save XY4.EXE to a directory, command XY4 to extract the files, and
then command Editor to run the demo of XyWrite.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx