Re: Setup routine for new / returning users

  • From: Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:28:43 -0800

Thanks, Carl. That's cute. Could be helpful to me, as well.

--Harry

> 2. I have to confess that either I'm having a senior moment or I just never
> learned what this means:
>
> SA %02

Write the contents of Save/Get 02 to a file. If no filename is supplied, the file is called 02.SAV and is located in the current directory (summarily overwriting any existing file with that name). However, you can supply another filename (syntax: BX sa %02,[[d:]\path\]filenameQ2 ); again, if the file already exists it will be overwritten.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger