Re: Setup routine for new / returning users

  • From: cld@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 22:30:45 +0000

From: Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 1. Would it be as good to include in the startup.int a command to go to DOS
> and execute the MODE command?

Ah, yes, I think that would work. Will do an update tonight. Thanks for the
suggestion.

> 2. I have to confess that either I'm having a senior moment or I just never
> learned what this means:
>
> SA %02

Write the contents of Save/Get 02 to a file. If no filename is supplied, the
file is called 02.SAV and is located in the current directory (summarily
overwriting any existing file with that name). However, you can supply another
filename (syntax: BX sa %02,[[d:]\path\]filenameQ2 ); again, if the file
already exists it will be overwritten.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx