Re: OED

  • From: Daniel Say <say@xxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:01:19 -0800

        Hmm.
Illa ostendit eius desktop pasco tantum ad nuntium aggregators sed prospectum
ad legere de lamia sexus in eius tabula.

http://google.com/translate

She points her desktop browser only to news aggregators but is looking forward
to reading about vampire sex on her tablet

Reverse : That shows his desktop browser so much to the news aggregators to
read but a vampire of her sex in the table ..