[xcio] Invitation

  • From: "Polley A. McClure" <polley.mcclure@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "xcio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xcio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:09:46 -0400

Greg Jackson and I are setting up an email list for those of us who
have been (but are no longer) CIOs for higher education institutions.
Our goals are to provide a way that we can collaborate and discuss
issues for IT in higher education, (hopefully we might be helpful to
those who succeed us!) and also just to make sure we create a "net" to
catch those of us changing our roles these days so we don't lose track
of each other.

Greg and I have tentatively signed you up for the list, but if you
want us to "unsign" you, please just reply to this email and we will
make that happen.

The first request we have is to ask you to send me names of others who
you think should be invited to join the group.  For your information,
those already invited include:

Polley McClure
Greg Jackson
Jerry Grochow
Ron Bleed
Doug Van Houweling
Mark Luker
Jim Bruce
Brian Roberts
Mort Rahimi
Dennis Maloney
Ken King
Dan Updegrove
Ira Fuchs
Jack McCredie
Stuart Lynn
Annie Stunden
Gary Augustson
Dan Moriarty

Many thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.

Polley

Vice President, Emeritus
Cornell University
Day Hall 314