[x500standard] SV: Re: bindingType of ModifyOperationalBindingArgument

  • From: "Erik Andersen" <era@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <x500standard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:18:26 +0100

Hi Jean-Paul,

The question is whether the BindingID shall be unique among all instances of
operational bindings between two DSA or whether it is sufficient that it
unique within a particular operational binding type. In the latter case,
both the type and the id is necessary for determining the particular
instance.

Another question is whether it is the identifier component of
OperationalBinding that shall be unique rather than the combination of
identifier and version.

It is not clear from the current text.

Erik Andersen
Andersen's L-Service