[x1worship] Re: Worship team practice

  • From: X1 Church Mail <benjamin.a@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:16:38 +0000

Ah ok can you send me the dates of all the Xcavate's please
Thanks
Ben

On 14 Jan 2010, at 12:03, X1 Church Work Mail wrote:

Good to see, and know it will be a blessing.
Xcavate is on that evening from 7P.M. so just be aware of that.
SLJ
On 14 Jan 2010, at 11:57, Andy Smith - X1 Church wrote:

Great stuff Ben

At the moment I might be booked 31st 2-4pm as there's a studio session but don't change the date on my account as I may be able to farm that off on
someone else and also in the new set-up I don't intend to make every
rehearsal and can let you guys get on with it (thanks).

Andy