[x1worship] Worship team practice

  • From: X1 Church Mail <benjamin.a@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:47:17 +0000

Hello everyone

As I'm sure all of you are keen to get together and have a practice I think we should put a date in our diaries. I was thinking the last Sunday of this month which is the 31st January, 3 Sunday's from now.

I would imagine the time would be spent having some time to worship together and go over a few of the new songs and maybe a couple more. Any ideas or thoughts let us know!

If this date is too difficult for too many then please let me know so I can propose a new date. We will most likely start from 1:30. I will let you know of a location soon

Thanks and God bless you all

Ben