[x1worship] Re: Worship for this Sunday

  • From: aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 09:20:09 +0000

Whoohoo!!! Managed to get an accidental group reply in before we switch over to
the new mailing list, get in!

Apologies that was meant for mr smith.

Aaron
------------------

From: "Andy Smith - X1 Church" <andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:40:20
To: <x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [x1worship] Worship for this Sunday

Hi all, I am leading this Sunday

Songs will be chosen from:

Praise Awaits You
The Greatest Day
-----
Praise is rising/Hosanna (if this goes OK in rehearsal)
Lord I'm Grateful
Everyone needs compassion (mighty to save)
You stood before creation (The Stand)
Who O Lord could save themselves (You alone can rescue)
Lord I lift Your name on high
Light of the world (here I am to worship)
In Christ alone

Possibilities
O I could sing unending songs (yes...the Happy Song!)
Blessing and honour
New life is found (in Jesus)

Can I have Rachel & Kgmotso on vocals, Tony on Bass, Jerry on Acoustic and
Aaron on Electric please?

Andy Smith
Elder

Adobe Systems

Web:  <http://www.x1church.com/> www.x1church.com
eMail:  <mailto:andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx> andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mbl: 07802-426765
Tel: 020 8123 1763 (general enquiries)

Why not come visit us? 10am every Sunday - Screen 7 - Vue Cinema Woodside
(Watford).

This email and any material transmitted with it is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressees and disclosure
to or use by any other persons is prohibited. If you have received it in
error please accept our apologies ~ we would be obliged if you would notify
the sender and then delete it. Whilst X1/Chirst First screens data
transmissions for viruses it accepts no responsibility in this respect.
Please be aware that it is the recipient's responsibility to check for
viruses before opening attachments.

PNG image