[x1worship] Re: This Sunday

  • From: "Louis Dalton" <Louis.Dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:52:46 +0000

I've messaged ben via text as a temp solution and will do in future until his added.

Kind Regards

Louis Dalton
IT Support Engineer
The Albany Group

Sent from my IPhone

Contact Tele: 0207 280 4230
Contact Mob: 077 964 78902

www.thealbanygroup.com
Please find policies / terms and conditions located on our website or my normal signature.

On 4 Nov 2009, at 18:41, "simonlj@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <simonlj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Need to add Ben to the actual list.
Cool deal.
Bless you all.
SLJ

From: "Aaron McGovern" <Aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:28:19 -0000
To: <x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: X1 Church Mail<benjamin.a@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [x1worship] This Sunday

Hi All,

This week can we have Jerry on bass, Andy on drums, Ben on lead, with Rachel and Sue D singing. Anyone who is unable to play/sing please let me know.

We’ll be going from these to start:

From the highest of heights (Indescribable)

The God of time and eternity

There’s a pageant of triumph

Once I was dead to you (Promised land)

Blessed be Your name

Welcomed in to courts of the King (Facedown)

Father of creation (Let your glory fall in this room)

We bow down

Plus a possible one of these two new ones form Newday, more likely the second one:

My soul is well

You arose

Aaron McGovern

Browns IT

e: aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

m: 07983 394638

support: 056 0302 1156

support SIP: 852126@xxxxxxxxxxx

e: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Browns Integrated Technologies Ltd

Registered London, England Reg. No. 4118378

Reg. Office 373 Prestwick Road, Watford, Herts, WD19 6UL

Directors:  MD Brown