[x1worship] Re: This Sunday

  • From: SUE DUBE <gsdube2121@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 12:01:25 -0800 (PST)

Yes l am ok to sing on sunday:)

See you all sunday.

God bless

From: Aaron McGovern <Aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: X1 Church Mail <benjamin.a@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 4 November, 2009 18:28:19
Subject: [x1worship] This Sunday

Hi All,
This week can we have Jerry on bass, Andy on drums, Ben on lead, with Rachel
and Sue D singing. Anyone who is unable to play/sing please let me know.
We’ll be going from these to start:
From the highest of heights (Indescribable)
The God of time and eternity
There’s a pageant of triumph
Once I was dead to you (Promised land)
Blessed be Your name
Welcomed in to courts of the King (Facedown)
Father of creation (Let your glory fall in this room)
We bow down
Plus a possible one of these two new ones form Newday, more likely the second
My soul is well
You arose
Aaron McGovern
Browns IT
e: aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
m: 07983 394638
support: 056 0302 1156
support SIP: 852126@xxxxxxxxxxx
e: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Browns Integrated Technologies Ltd
Registered London, England Reg. No. 4118378
Reg. Office 373 Prestwick Road, Watford, Herts, WD19 6UL
Directors:  MD Brown