[x1worship] Re: Sunday 15 November

  • From: jeremy.x.abraham@xxxxxxx
  • To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:39:09 +0000

I will bring my Bass and set it up for Tony,

Jerry Abraham | Warehouse Manager | RR Donnelley Global Document Solutions
Unit 2, Odhams Trading Estate, St Albans Road, | Watford, WD24 7RY | Tel:
01923 295474 | Email: jeremy.x.abraham@xxxxxxx | Web: www.rrdgds.com
This e-mail contains information that may be confidential and/or
privileged. It is intended to be read and used by the addressee(s) only.
If you have received it in error, please reply to the sender and delete
this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. We
believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments are
virus free, and you are advised to ensure that they are virus free.
RR Donnelley Global Document Solutions Group Limited, Tower Close,
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 7YD. Registered in England and Wales with
Company No. 6711794

X1 Church Mail <benjamin.a@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: x1worship-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/11/2009 08:54
Please respond to

[x1worship] Sunday 15 November

Hello everyone

Ben here. First week leading you guys this Sunday and really looking
forward to it and serving X1.

Aaron has told me he might be able to play, so we may have him in the
team. Andy has told me already he is available to play so we have a
drummer! So could Tony, if you're around, play bass and Sue Dube and
Anne please sing for us!

Songs are:

Praise Awaits You
We Stand and Lift up our hands
Let the rain come (We are thirsty for You)
Strength will rise
Light of the world (Here I am to worship)
Jesus Christ (once again)
Wonderful so Wonderful (Beautiful One

Cheers guys, if you can't make then let me know please

God Bless