[x1worship] Re: Songs for this Sunday

  • From: SUE DUBE <gsdube2121@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:11:18 -0700 (PDT)

Yes sure.

See you sunday,
God bless Andy.

From: Andy Smith - X1 Church <andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 30 October, 2009 0:45:28
Subject: [x1worship] Songs for this Sunday

Hi all

Can I have Tony on Bass, Ben on Lead and Jerry on Acc with Sway and Sue Dube on vocals please.

Songs for this Sunday will be selected from:

Praise Awaits You

Your Light

The cross has said it all

[WELCOME]

Lord I’m Grateful

Blessing an honour (extended version)

Strength will Rise

Welcomed in to the courts of the king (facedown)*

Who O Lord (You alone can rescue)

How lovely is Your dwelling place (better is one day)

I have heard so many songs (the Father’s song)

+1

Possibility:

O I could sing unending songs (the happy song)

Worthy you are worthy

* (Facedown) Really want to do this but depends how well this goes in practice before service

Thanks all

Andy Smith

Elder

Adobe Systems

Web: www.x1church.com

eMail: andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mbl: 07802-426765

Tel: 020 8123 1763 (general enquiries)

Why not come visit us? 10am every Sunday - Screen 7 - Vue Cinema Woodside (Watford).

This email and any material transmitted with it is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressees and disclosure to or use by any other persons is prohibited. If you have received it in error please accept our apologies ~ we would be obliged if you would notify the sender and then delete it. Whilst X1/Chirst First screens data transmissions for viruses it accepts no responsibility in this respect. Please be aware that it is the recipient's responsibility to check for viruses before opening attachments.