[x1worship] Songs for this Sunday

  • From: "Andy Smith - X1 Church" <andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 00:45:28 -0000

Hi all

Can I have Tony on Bass, Ben on Lead and Jerry on Acc with Sway and Sue Dube
on vocals please.

Songs for this Sunday will be selected from:

Praise Awaits You

Your Light

The cross has said it all

Lord I'm Grateful

Blessing an honour (extended version)

Strength will Rise

Welcomed in to the courts of the king (facedown)*

Who O Lord (You alone can rescue)

How lovely is Your dwelling place (better is one day)

I have heard so many songs (the Father's song)

O I could sing unending songs (the happy song)

Worthy you are worthy

* (Facedown) Really want to do this but depends how well this goes in
practice before service

Thanks all

Andy Smith

Adobe Systems

Web:  <http://www.x1church.com/> www.x1church.com

eMail:  <mailto:andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx> andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mbl: 07802-426765

Tel: 020 8123 1763 (general enquiries)

Why not come visit us? 10am every Sunday - Screen 7 - Vue Cinema Woodside

This email and any material transmitted with it is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressees and disclosure
to or use by any other persons is prohibited. If you have received it in
error please accept our apologies ~ we would be obliged if you would notify
the sender and then delete it. Whilst X1/Chirst First screens data
transmissions for viruses it accepts no responsibility in this respect.
Please be aware that it is the recipient's responsibility to check for
viruses before opening attachments.

PNG image