[x1worship] Re: Songs for this Sunday

  • From: SUE DUBE <gsdube2121@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:30:48 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Thank you for email, see you sunday:)

God bless

From: Andy Smith - X1 Church <andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 18 September, 2009 1:18:49
Subject: [x1worship] Songs for this Sunday

Hi all

We are testing a new email distribution list so please let me know if you get this.

This Sunday I will be leading with Jerry on Acoustic and Tony on Bass, Sue D & Ann on vocals.

Intended songs I will choose from are (please note I am still pondering the first 2):

Come, now is the time to worship or Open the eyes of my heart Lord

The cross has said it all

(WELCOME)

New life is found (In Jesus)

Blessed be Your name

Who O Lord could save themselves

There is a day

Light of the world (here I am to worship)

Jesus Christ (Once Again)

You are God in heaven

Andy Smith

Elder

Adobe Systems

Web: www.x1church.com

eMail: andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mbl: 07802-426765

Tel: 020 8123 1763 (general enquiries)

Why not come visit us? 10am every Sunday - Screen 7 - Vue Cinema Woodside (Watford).

This email and any material transmitted with it is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressees and disclosure to or use by any other persons is prohibited. If you have received it in error please accept our apologies ~ we would be obliged if you would notify the sender and then delete it. Whilst X1/Chirst First screens data transmissions for viruses it accepts no responsibility in this respect. Please be aware that it is the recipient's responsibility to check for viruses before opening attachments.