[x1worship] Re: Songs for this Sunday

  • From: jeremy.x.abraham@xxxxxxx
  • To: x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:08:15 +0100

Andy / Dan

Received the e-mail OK, please can you add my personal e-mail address to
the list, jsa2307@xxxxxxxxxxx   thanks

Jerry Abraham | Warehouse Manager | RR Donnelley Global Document Solutions
Unit 2, Odhams Trading Estate, St Albans Road, | Watford, WD24 7RY | Tel:
01923 295474 | Email: jeremy.x.abraham@xxxxxxx | Web: www.rrdgds.com
This e-mail contains information that may be confidential and/or
privileged. It is intended to be read and used by the addressee(s) only.
If you have received it in error, please reply to the sender and delete
this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. We
believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments are
virus free, and you are advised to ensure that they are virus free.
RR Donnelley Global Document Solutions Group Limited, Tower Close,
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 7YD. Registered in England and Wales with
Company No. 6711794

"Andy Smith - X1 Church" <andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: x1worship-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
18/09/2009 01:18
Please respond to

[x1worship] Songs for this Sunday

Hi all
We are testing a new email distribution list so please let me know if you
get this.
This Sunday I will be leading with Jerry on Acoustic and Tony on Bass, Sue
D & Ann on vocals.
Intended songs I will choose from are (please note I am still pondering
the first 2):
Come, now is the time to worship or Open the eyes of my heart Lord
The cross has said it all
New life is found (In Jesus)
Blessed be Your name
Who O Lord could save themselves
There is a day
Light of the world (here I am to worship)
Jesus Christ (Once Again)
You are God in heaven
Andy Smith

Web: www.x1church.com
eMail: andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mbl: 07802-426765
Tel: 020 8123 1763 (general enquiries)
Why not come visit us? 10am every Sunday - Screen 7 - Vue Cinema Woodside
This email and any material transmitted with it is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressees and
disclosure to or use by any other persons is prohibited. If you have
received it in error please accept our apologies ~ we would be obliged if
you would notify the sender and then delete it. Whilst X1/Chirst First
screens data transmissions for viruses it accepts no responsibility in
this respect. Please be aware that it is the recipient's responsibility to
check for viruses before opening attachments.

PNG image