[wyomingabe] Re: Wyoming Lifelong Learning Association Conference

  • From: "Bev Dye" <bdye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:03:36 -0600

Hi, Kelly,
Connie and I are presenting at ProLiteracy this year on "Marvels of Math". We
presented a couple of years ago at the Mountain Plains conference, but have new
stuff. If you want/need us to, we'd be happy to test drive it at WLLA. Let me
know if that's something you might need, and I'll do a proposal if so.
Hope you're having a great summer!
Bev

Bev Dye
ABE/GED Co-director & Instructor
125 College Drive
Casper, WY  82601
(307) 268-2588
(307) 268-3021 (fax)

>>> "Willmarth, Kelly" <KWillmar@xxxxxxxxxxx> 7/31/2007 11:59 AM >>>
The Call for Proposal deadline has been extended to August 10.

The Wyoming Lifelong Learning Association Conference will be held in
Cheyenne, October 8-10, 2007. The attachments contain conference
registration information as well as a Call for Proposals. Please
consider sharing your talents with this group of Wyoming educators. If
you have any questions, please contact Jeannie Fullmer,
jfullmer@xxxxxxxxxxx, 637.2473, or Kelly Willmarth,
kwillmar@xxxxxxxxxxx, 637.2403. Additional information about WLLA can be
found at www.wylla.org.

The Wyoming Lifelong Learning Association brings together those involved
in Lifelong Learning from such diverse backgrounds as Public Schools,
Community Colleges, Universities, State Departments of Education,
ABE-GED, Libraries, and many others.

The Goals of the Wyoming Lifelong Learning Association are:

*       To provide a forum for pertinent ideas and developments in
lifelong learning through annual conferences and other meetings.
*       To act as a spokesperson for lifelong learning.
*       To publicize lifelong learning in ways that are appropriate,
creative, and effective.
*       To promote the development of the Community Education concept.
*       To address educational needs of people.
*       To assist and further vocational choices for people.
*       To nurture staff development for Wyoming Lifelong Learning
Education Association members.

Kelly Willmarth, Program Manager

Adult Career and Education System (ACES)

Laramie County Community College

1400 E. College Dr.

Cheyenne, WY  82007

307.637.2403