[wyomingabe] Spanish TABE

  • From: "Lisa Mixer" <Lmixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wyoming ABE list serve" <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:36:19 -0700

Hi All,
Is anyone using the Spanish TABE? If not and you would like to consider
doing so, we would like to entertain sharing the cost of the material.
Or, if you currently use the Spanish version and could spare some
material, let us know and we would share that cost. We just want to try
this version of the TABE and we don't want a huge investment.
Thanks everyone.
Lisa

Lisa Mixer
ABE/GED Co-director
Literacy Volunteers of Casper Tutor Coordinator
125 College Drive
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-268-2453
307-268-3021 fax

--
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by MailScanner at