[wyomingabe] Re: Response to Robin's comments

  • From: "West, Robin" <rwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:30:28 -0600

The way the bill reads now, at least as it was explained to us, is that
anyone taking the GED before their high school class has graduated will
NEVER be eligible for Hathaway even if their class graduates two years
later. It is not a temporary condition. The thinking was that this would
discourage younger students from dropping out of school. Robin