[wyomingabe] Re: Need the state to respond to our questions

  • From: "Margaret Elwood" <melwoo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wyoming ABE list serve" <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:21:51 -0600

Lisa,
I have forwarded all of the question for answers.  As soon as I have
the answers, I will send them to everyone.

Margaret Elwood
ABE/GED Program Manager
Workforce Services - Business Training and Outreach
122 W. 25th St.
Herschler 2E
Cheyenne, WY 82002
307-777-7885
melwoo1@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> "Lisa Mixer" <Lmixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 4/17/2006 8:28:58 am >>>
Dear Margaret,
There seems to be quite a few opinions out there on the Hathaway. Can
your office provide some direction? What is your opinion on how the DOE
is going to implement the "other good cause" allowance for kids whose
graduating class has not graduated? Will there be an application? Also,
is there a comment period or was I dreaming? And will the state provide
that comment? Can you tell us whether or not the April 1, 2006 date is
negotiable? It will eliminate all our GED recipients who have graduated
this year from receiving a scholarship.
Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Mixer
ABE/GED Co-director
Literacy Volunteers of Casper Tutor Coordinator
125 College Drive
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-268-2453
307-268-3021 fax

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Elwood, Margaret
TEL;WORK:307-777-7885
ORG:;Workforce Services - Business Training and Outreach
TEL;PREF;FAX:307-777-5857
EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:melwoo1@xxxxxxxxxxx
N:Elwood;Margaret
TITLE:ABE/GED Program Manager
ADR;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL:;;122 W 25th Street - Herschler Building 2
East;Cheyenne;WY;82002
LABEL;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Elwood, Margaret=0A=
122 W 25th Street - Herschler Building 2 East=0A=
Cheyenne, WY  82002
END:VCARD