[wyomingabe] Re: Help with L TABE

  • From: "Margaret Elwood" <melwoo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:00:23 -0700

It posted!

Margaret Elwood
ABE/GED Program Manager
Workforce Services - Business Training and Outreach
122 W. 25th St.
Herschler 2E
Cheyenne, WY 82002
307-777-7885
melwoo1@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> lmixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2/3/2006 8:00:03 am >>>
Hi All,
Can someone who uses the Literacy Level of TABE provide me with some
help? We can no
longer us the Woodcock Reading Mastery, so I am ill-equipped to
administer the L TABE.
I have a test to administer Monday, thus no time to order scoring
templates if that is what I
need.
I have the paper version of the test. I am assuming every student uses
a test booklet each. I
have the Test Directions manual. What I do not have is the ability to
score and interpret the
scores. There must be a hand scoring stencil and a norms book that
relates to the TABE 9-
10. Can someone fax me something so that I can administer this test on
Monday??
Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Mixer, Casper College ABE/GED Center
125 College Drive
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-268-2453
307-268-2453 Fax
lmixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Elwood, Margaret
TEL;WORK:307-777-7885
ORG:;Workforce Services - Business Training and Outreach
TEL;PREF;FAX:307-777-5857
EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:melwoo1@xxxxxxxxxxx
N:Elwood;Margaret
TITLE:ABE/GED Program Manager
ADR;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL:;;122 W 25th Street - Herschler Building 2
East;Cheyenne;WY;82002
LABEL;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Elwood, Margaret=0A=
122 W 25th Street - Herschler Building 2 East=0A=
Cheyenne, WY  82002
END:VCARD