[wyomingabe] BEST Plus Training

  • From: "Willmarth, Kelly" <KWillmar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:50:43 -0600

We are going to offer a BEST Plus training on April 21 after the ABE
System Committee meeting in Rock Springs. The training will be from 1:00
- 8:00 p.m. at Western Wyoming Community College. Anyone who administers
the BEST Plus is required to attend a 6-hour training.

We have enough manuals to train nine people at this training. Please
contact Michelle Hildt if you are interested in attending so that she
can make arrangements for dinner and hotel accommodations.

Michelle Hildt

Laramie County Community College

ABE Project Assistant

307-778-1126

Fax 307-778-1344

            mhildt@xxxxxxxxxxx

CAL is also developing a BEST Plus refresher course and updating the
written BEST test. I will pass on additional information as it becomes
available.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the BEST Plus.

Kelly

Kelly Willmarth, Program Manager

Adult Career & Education System (ACES)

Laramie County Community College