[wyomingabe] Re: BEST Plus Training

  • From: "Jami Anderson" <JBENTLEY@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:35:49 -0700

We will not have anyone in Torrington but would have at least three,
possibly four in RS.  Thanks
Jami Anderson, Director
Developmental Studies
Western Wyoming Community College
"If you want to build a ship, don't herd people together to gather wood,
and don't assign them tasks and work; but rather, teach them to yearn
for the endless immensity of the sea."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery