[wyomingabe] BEST Plus Training

  • From: "Willmarth, Kelly" <KWillmar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:07:51 -0700

We are going to offer a BEST Plus training on March 3 after the ABE
Content Standards meeting in Torrington. The training will be from 1:00
- 8:00 p.m. at EWC. Anyone who administers the BEST Plus is required to
attend a 6-hour training.

We have enough manuals to train 14 at this training. Please contact
Michelle Hildt if you are interested in attending so that she can make
arrangements for dinner and hotel accommodations.

Michelle Hildt

Laramie County Community College

ABE Project Assistant

307-778-1126

Fax 307-778-1344

            mhildt@xxxxxxxxxxx

We are also in the planning stages of offering another training session
after the ABE Systems Committee meeting in Rock Springs on April 21.
Please let me know if you have staff that need to have this training.

CAL is also developing a BEST Plus refresher course. I will pass on
additional information as it becomes available.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the BEST Plus.

Kelly

Kelly Willmarth, Program Manager

Adult Career & Education System (ACES)

Laramie County Community College