[wyomingabe] Re: April 1, 2006 date on Hathaway

  • From: "West, Robin" <rwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:59:42 -0600

Keep in mind that one of the other GED requirements said that a student
couldn't get a Hathaway scholarship if the student took the GED before their
high school class was graduating. The way I understand the requirements is that
anyone in this program year who tested before their class graduated in May
wouldn't be eligible. That narrows the window of opportunity to those who are
probably 18-21.
Robin West