[wyomingabe] Re: Additional questions for WCCC folks

  • From: "Lana Hillstead" <lhillstead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:13:26 -0600

I am hopeful that we can use State ABE dollars for Computer Literacy.  It has
been a void in our program.  In addition to the computer skills, there is
typing.  To be effective on the computer a student needs to type!  This had to
go by the wayside when we couldn't use CASI to pre and post for computers to
show educational gains on the computer.  I have to agree with the comments I
have read. I was not on the original CASI development committee, but it seemed
very well done and step by step to us.

Lana

Lana Hillstead

Executive Director, Valley Learning Center
Outreach Coordinator, WWCC/Bridger Valley

Mountain View, WY  82939
(307) 782-6401