[wyomingabe] Re: Additional questions for WCCC folks

  • From: "Dee Ludwig" <dludwig@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:07:22 -0600

I agree with the comments that have been made about the computer literacy
levels we were trying to accomplish with the ABE program.  I also coordinate
the community education/continuing education component on our campus, and we
did not notice any conflict between the two efforts.  In fact, the ABE
computer literacy piece sometimes served as a "feeder" into the community ed
piece.  I was a member of the committee that helped develop CASI and thought
it was very reflective of the kinds of skill development we were looking
for.  The instrument may need to be reviewed and revised since it's been a
couple of years since we've used it.

Dee

Dee Ludwig, PhD

Associate Dean of Instruction