[WriteWayPro] Re: writewaypro Digest V2 #2

  • From: Gail Pruszkowski <caddgirl7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: writewaypro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 06:30:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Don,

Hey, I am kinda euphoric since I quit the day job, but I won't tell you that.
I use Word 2003 and WW Pro v1.7.4.
I copy and paste with no problem - either right click or menu works. Is your
copy registered? I know the demo doesn't do everything.

I'm a book reveiwer and I published some short stories. Website and blog below.
How about you? Where are you from?

Gail
http://mysite.verizon.net/bookworm.gp/
http://write-juncture.blogspot.com/

Date: 11/26/08 00:07:30
To: writewaypro digest users
Subject: writewaypro Digest V2 #2

writewaypro Digest Tue, 25 Nov 2008 Volume: 02  Issue: 002

In This Issue:
   [WriteWayPro] Questions
   [WriteWayPro] Re: Questions

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:06:50 -0700
From: "dryheat1" <dryheat1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [WriteWayPro] Questions

Gail, I'm sure glad you answered, I felt like I was on a desert island wi=
th
no one to talk to.  I hope you don't mind if I ask you some questions? I
bought the program because I was having trouble keeping track of my
characters, their names, and where I left them. =0D
  =0D
The word processor is obviously not as good as Word. Do you type your sto=
ry
using the WW word processor or do you use Word and import or paste it int=
WW?=0D
  =0D
Thanks =0D
Don

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 06:36:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Gail Pruszkowski <caddgirl7@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [WriteWayPro] Re: Questions

Hi Don,

Before WriteWay I used Word and I had so many files I was going nuts! Then I
downloaded
yWriter, a free program written by Simon Haynes of Hal Spacejock fame. It's
a good program but not as good as WW, you get what you pay for.

I tried other software. Some were bloated with stuff I'd never use and the
learning curve was ridiculous. The research tools in WW sold me. The files,
notebooks and bits of paper floating around my office were driving me nuts.

I brought all my work into WW and started writing. Then I took a few
workshops and found it was easier to do my homework in Word - then I pasted
it into WW. So now I do a combination of both. Whatever works for you.

Have a great day! Gail

http://mysite.verizon.net/bookworm.gp/
http://write-juncture.blogspot.com/

Gail, I'm sure glad you answered, I felt like I was on a desert island with
no one to talk to.  I hope you don't mind if I ask you some questions? I
bought the program because I was having trouble keeping track of my
characters, their names, and where I left them.

The word processor is obviously not as good as Word. Do you type your story
using the WW word processor or do you use Word and import or paste it into
WW?

Thanks
Don

Homepage: http://www.freelists.org/webpage/writewaypro