[WriteWayPro] Re: Questions

  • From: Gail Pruszkowski <caddgirl7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: writewaypro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 06:36:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Don,

Before WriteWay I used Word and I had so many files I was going nuts! Then I
downloaded
yWriter, a free program written by Simon Haynes of Hal Spacejock fame. It's a
good program but not as good as WW, you get what you pay for.

I tried other software. Some were bloated with stuff I'd never use and the
learning curve was ridiculous. The research tools in WW sold me. The files,
notebooks and bits of paper floating around my office were driving me nuts.

I brought all my work into WW and started writing. Then I took a few workshops
and found it was easier to do my homework in Word - then I pasted it into WW.
So now I do a combination of both. Whatever works for you.

Have a great day! Gail

http://mysite.verizon.net/bookworm.gp/
http://write-juncture.blogspot.com/