[women_of_phoenix] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Phyllis Eyre <pweyre@xxxxxxx>
  • To: women_of_phoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:42:36 -0500

Sharon, it is so great to meet a friend who is a believer that God loves us
all and wants us to be happy.  For that reason I am asking you to keep me in
your prayers this next week.  Tuesday and Wednesday of this week I have lost
a cousin to cancer and a friend to complications of lupus and RA.  My cousin
was 58 and my friend was in her early 40's.  Thankfully both of them know
the Lord and will be waiting for me when it is my trun to go home.  I am sad
that they are gone from this earth but thankful neither of them is still
suffering.  Thanks for your notes and messages of encouragement and for
being part of women_of_phoenix.  Take care.