[Wittrs] Re: duckrabbit part 1

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 10:46:12 -0700 (PDT)

Brendan:

I am terribly confused. Here is what you write:

"I'm afraid I don't understand why duckrabbit with a frame of Jackie Chan is a
mistake, if It doesn't suit you tastes it could be substituted for any vid. My
duckrabbit is an EXACT example of Wittgenstein method and Questions. In no way
does it disrespects W ideas. It is an exellecent example of Socratic
midwifery(method) and a leading question. also of Pyrrhonian scepticism(Pyro
wrote a list of books e.g. scepticism about definitions, mathematics ,knowledge
etc and showed us when framed lead to an infinite regress.) Also a great
example of paradox's. Set up a logical paradox and put these examples into the
equation and we Philosophical investigations. "

From what I can see -- unless I'm missing something -- you posted a video clip
to a Jackie Chan movie. I don't see the relevance of anything here. And I am
now wondering whether all these posts you are sending to the list are
really helpful to anything we have assembled ourselves for.

May I ask that you give further thoughts to your offerings before sending them?

Regards.