[Wittrs] Re: Yahoo Acting Strange

  • From: "iro3isdx" <xznwrjnk-evca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 01:46:58 -0000

--- In Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@...> wrote:

> I don't know what is going on with Yahoo. Either the service is
> having some sort of bug right now or they are taking sanctions
> against something they don't like about our configuration.

It would not surprise me that they would not like your configuration  if
they actually looked at it.  But I doubt that they are going to  that
much trouble.

It's more likely that they were having problems with a server.  They
seem to distribute data over multiple servers, so it is possible  that
our group depended on a failing server while others were on  different
servers.

Regards,
Neil

GOOGLE: http://groups.google.com/group/Wittrs