[Wittrs] Posting From Google

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:08:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.

Just wanted to let you know that posting from the Google archive is
very easy. All you have to do is have a google account. You can even
sign up using your regular email address. You will note that is my
yahoo addy. Google allows you to reply and post fresh threads without
any trouble whatsoever.

The only slight issue is getting used to how Google reports the
archive. It is thread-centric. So, as I understand the matter, your
best bet at seeing latest posts would be to examin the thread and then
see what is said to be "new" since your last log in. There is a little
link for that.

Anyway, best bet is to try it out. I'm obviously showing this for
those few people who post by using the Yahoo archive.

Regards and thanks
Group Home Page: http://seanwilson.org/wittgenstein.discussion.html
Group Discussion Board: http://seanwilson.org/forum/
Google Archive: http://groups.google.com/group/Wittrs