[Wittrs] Re: New Group-Purpose Page

  • From: "jrstern" <jrstern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:44:13 -0000

Apologies, Sean.

Most of the Internet fora I've seen accept a certain amount of that, but I'll
keep it serious if you believe it disruptive here.

So, let me see if I can put it in plain words.

The home page has the text, "Wittrs is an email discussion group composed of
scholars and thinkers influenced by, or appreciative of, Ludwig Wittgenstein.
Full-blooded Wittgensteinians are as welcome as half-blooded -- as are those
who are only curious about him."  Etc.

I'm not at all certain how the very much more focused statement of
your "new group-purpose page" is supposed to relate to this very
much more general description.

Thanks.

Josh

WEB VIEW: http://tinyurl.com/ku7ga4