[Wittrs] John McDowell: Can We Conceive Meaning as States of Mind?

  • From: Wittr2Feed <wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wittrsfeed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrsfeed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:23:18 -0700 (PDT)

Recording of Prof. John McDowell: "Can We Conceive Meaning, Understanding, etc.
as States of Mind?" -- Lecture given on June 3, 2005 at "Wittgenstein,
Philosophy and Language" conference in Skjolden, Norway, June 1-4, 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7pmRTjlQE8&feature=related
(Note: This message was forwarded to Wittrs by the group owner, so that members
might enjoy or comment upon it. The original message appeared on another list
or rss feed (indicated above). The author may not, therefore, see your reply).