[Wittrs] Re: Fwd: When is "brain talk" really dualism?

  • From: "swmaerske" <SWMirsky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 02:44:02 -0000

I posted several responses on-line here this evening and saw them show up and
then, poof, they're gone again! Maybe Sean shouldn't be allowed so much time at
the computer! I suspect he'd do more for us chiming in on some of the issues
we're kicking about instead of fiddling with the controls like he's been doing
while the list burns! Whaddaya say Sean? -- SWM

Group Home Page: http://seanwilson.org/wittgenstein.discussion.html
Group Discussion Board: http://seanwilson.org/forum/
Google Archive: http://groups.google.com/group/Wittrs
FreeList for September: //www.freelists.org/archive/wittrs/09-2009