[Wittrs] Fwd: Re: Welcome Natalia!

  • From: Nasha Waights Hickman <baghira24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:33:19 +0100

I got one of those funny mails saying I had to trim my mail, so a second,
signature-less (!) attempt:

I'll see if I can rope him in when he gets back to Oxford, though
Wittgenstein is in the background for him and I'm already trying to rope him
into many things. I've sent details round to everyone at this year's ALWS
summer school, and to the symposium organisers in case they want to pass it
on to other conference participants. I see you have sent word round the
Oxford faculty too, so you may well be flooded soon!