[Wittrs] Re: From Brain to Mind: Continuous or Discontinuous

  • From: kirby urner <kirby.urner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:58:00 -0700

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:26 PM, blroadies <blroadies@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<< snip >>

> Food for thought about about the emergence of mind.
>
> bruce

Regardless of whatever empirical issues you want to tackle, we should
not lose sight of the emerging grammar of the mind, as an institution,
as an agreed upon framework, an ongoing collaborative enterprise even
today.

Some say the mind has evolved, as if we're already done with its
evolving.  However probably what's most interesting about the mind is
precisely its non-static nature.  To use one's mind is to discover
more of its features.

Kirby
Group Home Page: http://seanwilson.org/wittgenstein.discussion.html
Group Discussion Board: http://seanwilson.org/forum/