[wisehat] Wise Hat News #1 lost links

  • From: "Wise Hat News" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisehat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 00:17:42 +0900

Wise Hat News

#1 Addendum

Ho Hum, I managed to send issue one without any links. My apologies, the listar
software ate the links. Rather than resend the whole newsletter again, here are
just the links  - I hope this works!

Chris

Issue #1,  4th April 2002 (online version click here)

Curiosity Cured the Cat - You can read this presentation report by clicking
here. Handout included.

Multiple Multiple Intelligences - You can read this presentation report by
clicking here. Notes included.

What's New

Wise Hat underwent a major update on and around March 24th 2002:

  1. Each major section now has it's own introductory page.
  2. There are 7 game ideas listed (two new?)
  3. There are 6 articles/reports (three new)
  4. There are 7 songs/chants (one extra has been added)
  5. There are 2 stories (one new).
  6. There's a new Worksheet section with 2 phonics worksheets.
  7. There are 3 links pages (over 80 links altogether).
  8. This newsletter!
The Japanese Pages are currently unavailable. I hope they'll be working by the
next Wise Hat News.

Administrivia

You can subscribe and unsubscribe from this Wise Hat News by visiting
http://www.wisehat.com/newsletter.htm
subject line 'subscribe wisehat'
To unsubscribe send an email to listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject line
'unsubscribe wisehat'

Comments, questions, submissions and suggestions are welcome. Please email
Chris at news@xxxxxxxxxxxx